Okay so for some stupid reason (no there really is a reasonable explanation) I decided to learn how to do the splits! Only my left splits though.. It seemed easier at the time. But my reasonable explanation for torturing myself with agonizing stretches, is simply because my cousin was over at my house and I was jealous of her flexibility. I mean, flexibility like that is great for dancing! (which I love, but that's mentioned in one of the pages in my blog under, well... "things I love")
Anyways, I thought if I endured the pain and became more flexible I'd be better at dancing. Thus began the continuous torture of my stretching muscles. But, I'm beginning to think that flexibility is not in my body's vocabulary. I say this because I can't seem to get that last part (the part where you touch the ground). Its like my legs are playing with force fields... Gaining up on me... Preventing me from completing the damaging process.
If only I could get that last part, my goal would be accomplished! But it's taking me longer than I thought... I shall eventually get it though! No matter if it takes weeks! I shall learn to do my full left splits. Well, hopefully.
I must go to sleep now, 'tis late.
'till next time.
Toodle-loo!
No comments:
Post a Comment